Thursday, October 16, 2008

I would like to welcome myself.

i would like to take this opportunity and welcome myself to the wonderful & exciting world of blogging... well, its actually not the first blog that i've started, but i'd rather keep the other ones under the wrap...(if you know what i mean)

mostly i started this blog because lets be honest... facebook wall posts just aren't enough.

it is late, and i just wanted to check the availability of a website that is the same as my name... and guess what kids? yep... its available. :)

i will keep 'em coming... and hopefully more interesting than this one....

7 comments:

Lauren said...

YES! I am the first comment on your blog. I'd like to be the first to say "welcome to the blogging world monica mcghie!"
xoxo

Jansen Gunther said...

SO, where are these other blogs???

Athena said...

can we expect anything controversial?

Stevie said...

Can't wait to see you!

Liliya said...

yeah!!!!

Jansen Gunther said...

Ooohhh...I like the new title! When do we actually get to read some new posts?

Josie said...

blair, you are so cool.